Swine Profitability Conference 201201 February 2013
Proceedings of the Swine Profitability Conference 2012, sponsored by Kansas State University.
To read the individual papers, click on the titles of the papers or the link at the end of the list for the full proceedings.
- Jack and Pat Anderson Lecture in Swine Health Management: Lessons from Large Production Systems that Can Help the Competitiveness of Land-Based Producers - Dr Gene Nemechek (Pfizer Animal Health)
- What Have I Done to Make My Land-Based System Successful? - Kent Condray (Clifton, KS)
- Short and Long-Term Price Outlook: How Will Consumer Preferences on the Welfare Front Impact Your Operation? - Dr Glynn Tonsor (Kansas State University)
- How to Keep Your Swine Operation off YouTube - Cindy Cunningham (National Pork Board)
- Diet Formulations Using Lower Energy Feeds - Mike Tokach, Joel DeRouchey, Bob Goodband, Steve Dritz and Jim Nelssen (K-State Swine Nutrition Team)
- Amino Acid Requirements of Growing Pigs - Mike Tokach, Joel DeRouchey, Steve Dritz, Bob Goodband and Jim Nelssen K-State Swine Nutrition Team
- Nursery Nutrition: Key Concepts for Economical Nursery Feeding Programs - Steve Dritz, Joel DeRouchey, Bob Goodband, Mike Tokach and Jim Nelssen (K-State Swine Nutrition Team)
- Economic Evaluation of Feed Per Unit of Gain: Is Lower Always Better? - Steve S. Dritz (Kansas State University)
- Porcine Circovirus Type 2 Vaccination: Effect on Growth Performance and Carcass Characteristics - Steve Dritz (Kansas State University)
- Weaning Management - Bob Goodband, Steve Dritz, Mike Tokach, Joel DeRouchey and Jim Nelssen (K-State Swine Nutrition Team)
You can view the full proceedings by clicking here.
updated February 2013