Swine Profitability Conference 201301 May 2013
Proceedings of the 2013 Kansas State University Swine Profitability Conference.
The conference was held at KSU Forum Hall at K-State Union on 5 February 2013.
Click on the link below to view the papers
- Jack and Pat Anderson Lecture in Swine Health Management: Five Key Changes to Modern Management Practices Necessary to Improve Profitability - Dr Jeff DeMint, Bern-Sabetha Veterinary Clinic
- Keep a Swine Business Going for the Long Haul: What Our Family Has Done to Insure Success - Roy Henry (Longford, KS)
- Family Conversations on Succession: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly - JoAnn Alumbaugh, Alumbaugh Communications (Linden, Iowa)
- The Changing Landscape of the US Swine Industry - Dr Ron Plain, University of Missouri
- Starter Pig Amino Acid Requirements in Relation to Gut Health Concerns - Mike Tokach, Bob Goodband, Joel DeRouchey, Steve Dritz and Jim Nelssen (K-State Swine Nutrition Team)
- Swine Nutrition and Management Systems That Alter Productivity and Carcass Traits - Mike Tokach, Bob Goodband, Joel DeRouchey, Steve Dritz and Jim Nelssen
You can view the full report by clicking here.