If you wish to contact CEVA SANTE ANIMALE. please visit their contact page
- Administer only to healthy animals.
- Use sterile equipment for injection.
- Before use, it is advisable to keep the vaccine at 15-25°C for 1-2 hours.
- Shake well before and during use.
- Respect normal aseptic conditions.
- Once a bottle has been opened, its content must be used within 24 hours; otherwise it should be discarded.
- Do not mix the vaccine with any other vaccines or drugs.
- If the vaccine is accidentally injected to the operator, urgent medical attention is required.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Actinobacillus Pleuropneumonia (App)
The bacterium Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae (App) consists of at least twelve different serotypes, some of which produce no disease but others cause severe disease. Serotypes vary in different countries.
Product indications, usage instructions & withdrawal periods may vary by Country.
Always follow label instructions and consult your veteriarian or pig health adviser.
This page contains information on veterinary pharmaceutical and biological products that are sold in several different countries and areas where they may be marketed under different trade names and pursuant to different regulatory approvals. Accordingly, ThePigSite and CEVA SANTE ANIMALE give no guarantee that the details presented are correct with respect to all locations.