Position: Technical Services Specialist
Location: Hendersonville, Tennessee
Industry: Science and Research
Corporate Vision: Pioneering animal genetic improvement to help nourish the world.
Reports To: The position reports directly to the one of the Technical Services Manager.
Objective: This position will be responsible for providing professional service support to our customers and to improve product performance of PIC customers and prospects.
- Work with multiple customers to insure PIC product performance in breeding herds and growing pigs
- Monitor performance levels and “trouble-shooting” units with unacceptable levels of performance.
- External activities will include service for PIC customers.
- Develop, with members of Technical Services, comprehensive plans aimed at creating value with customers through PIC products, technology and /or services.
Note: Description may not be all-inclusive.
- A 4-year university degree (Bachelors of Science) in an animal science field preferred with a minimum of two years experience within intensive swine production systems
- Ability to evaluate systems and to generate effective and measurable intervention strategies to improve processes and production results.
- Travel both domestically and internationally is required up to 30% of the time.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills - team player.
- Outstanding communication skills - Bilingual in both Spanish and English is a plus.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Fast learner.
Interested candidates can submit their resume by clicking here