Classic Hybrid™ Females
The combination of hyperprolific maternal genes from the Hermitage GGP Landrace and Large White populations, enhanced by heterosis when crossed, ensures that the Classic Hybrid™ females are among the most productive parent sows available on the market today.
In addition to optimum prolificacy, the Hermitage Classic Hybrid™ also produce uniform slaughter pigs with maximum growth, lean potential and carcass quality.
• Maternal Line LR crossed with Maternal Line LW
• Superb Temperament and Mothering Ability.
• Excellent Growth and Appetite.
• Strong Legs and Bone.
• Proven Longevity.
• Halothane Negative.
• Excellent Carcass Results of Progeny.
• Adaptable to different production systems worldwide.
Potential Average F1 Performance (based on Current Average Nucleus Performance)
Important Notes and Links
• Semen available from Top Performing Hermitage Terminal Line boars to support your farm specific breeding programmes.
• Fresh and Frozen semen supplied from Hermitage High Health, ISO9001 Approved AI centres.
For more information please Click here to download the Hermitage Genetics Brochure
Monday, August 15, 2016Importance of Improving Food Conversion Efficiency in Pigs
Friday, August 12, 2016Focus on Milking Ability – Maternal Line Index 2
Friday, January 30, 2015Split-Sexing of Finishing Pigs: the Benefits
Monday, December 08, 2014New Maternal Line BLUP Options to Maximise Profitability
Wednesday, December 03, 2014Hermitage Purebred Landrace GGP and GP Females