Team Leadership across 4 farms
This truly integrated business, with over thirty years of experience in the meat industry, is a leader in consistently meeting client requirements with the highest quality products. To develop the farms to their full potential across four sites, the company is building an effective Management Team to increase production and achieve the future growth objectives.
Reporting to the Group Farm Manager as the Second in Charge (2IC) and being a key member of the Production Team, you will provide support in the day-to-day management of activities across all 4 farms. This will include:
- Day-to-day supervision of an efficient low-cost production system
- Implementing production strategies to achieve company processing objectives
- Implementing breeding plans to maintain production objectives
- Maintaining stock health and quarantine control procedures
- Implementing all relevant Standards and Guidelines for the Welfare of Pigs
The Company is seeking a person with leadership or supervisory experience, a passion for innovation and a commitment to developing the team to ensure the company is a leader in meat quality.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated plus the challenge of being part of a management team at the forefront of pig production in Australia, are the rewards for this challenging and demanding role.
For a confidential discussion about this excellent opportunity please contact Geoff Lucas on +61 8 8201 9999 quoting reference number GL2380 or apply online at www.lucasgroup.com.au