Deadline Approaches for ESPHM Pig Health Meeting11 December 2012
EU - Organisers of the next European Symposium on Porcine Health Management (ESPHM 2013) are reminding scientists working in the field of pig health that the deadline to submit abstracts for the meeting is 20 December 2012.
Abstract submissions have been coming in over the past few weeks and the quality of the work is excellent,say the organisers. They are looking forward to a very high level of science being presented in Edinburgh. If you have yet to submit your abstract(s), please make sure you do so before the deadline. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Submitted abstracts, if accepted, will be divided into several sections:
- Oral Presentations – basic and clinical science papers of direct relevance to the field of porcine health and management
- Clinical Club – very practical based papers with on farm experience of interesting cases and outcomes
- Residents' Session – for registered ECPHM residents
- Partners’ Session – our partners' latest findings
- Poster Presentations – on display for the duration of the Symposium with authors in attendance for discussion
- Nominated Posters – designated discussion session for the top two posters in each category
All papers should be original work and not previously published elsewhere. Please ensure that each abstract submitted accurately reflects the contents of the paper that you will present as an oral or poster presentation if accepted.
ESPHM 2013 will be held in Edinburgh, Scotland on 22 to 24 May 2013. Full details of the event - as well as how to submit an abstract - can be found by clicking here.
ThePigSite News Desk