Video Imaging System on Show at VIV Asia12 March 2013
THAILAND - Innovent Technology is presenting its QSCAN advanced video imaging technology to monitor pig growth at VIV Asia.
The company says qscan offers 24/7 real-time monitoring of the herd using non intrusive visual imaging.
qscan captures real-time growth data using visual imaging. This is a non-invasive data capture mechanism, which causes no stress to the animals. The cameras are typically mounted above the drinkers, which is generally a clean area with a good dark background to provide a clear contrast between ground and animal. The data captured is processed in seconds and is uploaded into a web reporting tool. Data is viewed through imaging, graphical and chart output.
The features and benefits of the system are:
- 24/7 real-time monitoring of herd
- available in fixed or moveable variations
- multiple accesses licensing as standard
- data acquisition processed in seconds
- data uploaded daily into Web reporting tool
- proven accurate, reliable and confidential
- available now
- monitors actual against predicted growth curve
- records number of daily visits to water/feed station by animal
- produces weight distribution graph and pinpoints under- and over-achievers, and
- records key dimensions and accurate measurement of animal weight
Innovent Technology is exhibiting at VIV Asia in the UK Country Pavilion.
For more information, visit the company's web site, www.qscan.co.uk.
ThePigSite News Desk