Required Publications for Compliance with Farm Assurance Standards08 April 2013
UK - To comply with the Red Tractor Farm Assurance standards it is important for farmers and staff to have ready access to copies of certain publications.
All of the publications required can be found in this section, just click on the document below to open it.
The publications can either be printed-out and a hard copy kept, saved electronically on your computer or accessed on-line via the internet. It is acceptable during an assessment for producers to show that required publications are accessible electronically.
In addition, the Assurance standards recommend reference to other publications to provide members with more information. Most of these publications can also be found on this website under Recommended Publications.
- Code of Recommendations for the Welfare of Livestock - Pigs
- FAWC Report on the welfare of pigs kept outdoors
- Industry Code of Practice for On-farm Feeding April 2010
- Protecting our Water, Soil and Air - A Code of Good Agricultural Practice for Farmers
- RUMA Guidelines - Responsible use of antimicrobials in pig production
- Serious about Salmonella A guide for pig producers
- The Casualty Pig (interim update April 2013)
- Welfare of Animals During Transport - Pigs
ThePigSite News Desk