Multifan Intelligent Fan Drive for Single- and Three-phase Fans07 November 2014
THE NETHERLANDS - The Multifan Intelligent Fan Drive works equally well with single-phase and three-phase fans, says Vostermans Ventilation.
After the positive experiences with the energy-efficient variable speed control of three-phase fans, the Multifan Intelligent Fan Drive is also well-suited for single-phase fans. This results into a unique fan drive, which functions optimally with both versions.
The single-phase version has some specific advantages:
- Because of the FAST™ software, an energy-efficient control is possible.
- The Intelligent Fan Drive with the fan fits perfectly in companies that have traditional single-phase supply
- The fan cannot turn in the wrong direction
- Extra isolation in the windings is not necessary anymore with the use of the Intelligent Fan Drive for both single-phase as well as three-phase fans
- The Intelligent Fan Drive can be used as a replacement of traditional controls such as triac or transformers.
The optional override switch is well-suited for single-phase and three-phase fans.
Vostermans Ventilation will be at EuroTier 2014 - Hall 11/C41
|ThePoultrySite News Desk|