UK - If you wish to submit a summary to the annual conference of the British Society of Animal Science (BSAS), the deadline is now Wednesday 3 December.
If you wish to submit a summary to BSAS Annual Conference, the orgnaisers have extended the deadline to Wednesday 3 December at 17:00 hours (GMT)
The conference is in association with AVTRW, WPSA, CFER and EBLEX.
More than 500 delegates including researchers, scientists, vets, policymakers, farmers, students and industry representatives will gather at the two-day event. Sessions will include the latest research findings on pig production, welfare, dairying, animal genetics, meat quality, animal feeds and all aspects of animal science.
Sessions will include invited presentations on:
- Precision agriculture
- Suckling systems
- Knowledge transfer and education
- Integrating research needs into government strategy
- Animal health and greenhouse gas emissions
- Veterinary research
- Advances in equine science
- Food safety and Campylobacter
- Sheep nutrition workshop
- Bridging the gap between policy and research
- The interface between animal science and policy development
- BSAS and CFER 2015 outline programme: Advances in equine science; Equine performance and sports science; Advances in equine reproduction (CFER).
The BSAS 2015 conference will be held on 14 and 15 April at the University of Chester. For more information, visit the event web site, www.bsas.org.uk/events-conferences/annual-conference-2015.
ThePigSite News Desk
Top image via Shutterstock