PIC China's 2015 Symposium Highlights Value Components28 October 2015
CHINA - The 2015 PIC Symposium, with the theme "Value in the Hands of the Customer”, was held on the 11th of October in the city of Nanjing, China. The event was acclaimed a great success by the audience of more than 250 representatives from China's top pig producers and pork integrations.
An impressive array of senior speakers from both PIC and the Chinese pig industry shared their latest information:
- Jerry Thompson, Genus APAC COO: PIC – Never stop improving;
- He Qiaoguan, Executive Vice President of Shennong: introduction to Shennong’s integrated business and how it has achieved 30 PSY;
- Liu Congmin, Technical Service Manager, PIC China: bio-security and health assurance review;
- Dan Tucker, Global Health Assurance Advisor of PIC & Professor of Veterinary Medicine at Cambridge University: economic impact of respiratory disease;
- Liang Zhigang, Health Assurance Manager, PIC China: maximizing high value boars impact;
- PJ Corns, PIC Global Supply Chain: key production economic drivers;
- David Casey, PIC China Key Account Director & Global Genetic Services Manager: what is the value of a high indexing boar;
- Pan Chenjun, Senior Industry Analyst of Rabobank: growth opportunities of China swine industry in a challenging environment.
A tradition now, the PIC Symposium is built every year as a communication platform for industry players on production practice sharing and genetic updates.
Commenting on the event, Catalin Lapuste, PIC China Operations Director said: “We always try to bring the most practical presentations to the stage and share information which our partners can use to support and develop their business. At PIC, it is all about our Customers that is why we invite them to speak and share their experience every year. We had in the room partners which just joined the PIC family but also long term ones, for more than 15 years. What brings us together is the element of trust, passion for this industry and drive for top performances”.
|ThePigSite News Desk||Read more PIC News here|