UK - AHDB Pork is holding a series of free events this autumn, aimed squarely at stockmen and farm managers.
The meetings are at six venues with four different programmes and only last half a day, finishing with hot refreshments.
The aim of the whole series is to help achieve a profitable pig and there are topics for both indoor and outdoor producers covering regional concerns relating to land and health management.
The event is being organised by AHDB Pork technical co-ordinator Miriam Drewett who said: “The meetings cover a range of topics and will offer both stockmen and manager take-home messages they can implement immediately on the unit.
“I would urge people to make the effort to attend as they will be a valuable use of time.”
Anybody who would like to book can do so online at http://pork.ahdb.org.uk/events/conferences/ or get in touch with Clancy Smith (Clancy.email@example.com) or by phone 204 7647 8792.
The meetings are:
- 17 November, The Bridge, Walshford, Wetherby, North Yorkshire LS22 5HS
- 18 November, Beverley Racecourse, York Road, Beverley, North Humberside HU17 8QZ.
- 25 November, The Granary, Heath Lane, Shenstone, Kidderminster, Worcs, DY10 4BS
- 1 December, Exeter Golf and Country Club, Topsham Road, Exeter, Devon EX2 7AE
- 2 December, Holiday Inn Winchester, Telegraph Way, Morn Hill, Winchester SO21 1HZ
- 9 December, Diss Rugby Club, Bellrope Lane, Roydon, Diss, Norfolk IP22 5RG
|ThePigSite News Desk||Read more BPEX News here|