Ceva Supports World Veterinary Association Animal Welfare Awards 201712 April 2017
GLOBAL - The World Veterinary Association (WVA) is delighted to announce the creation of the Global Animal Welfare Awards 2017 co-founded and supported by Ceva Santé Animale.
The WVA Animal Welfare Awards aim to recognize and reward veterinarians who have provided outstanding and exemplary welfare-related services to animal owners, hostels, fellow veterinarians, and the public. Each award recipient will have demonstrated best practices in their consistent commitment to improve and educate about the welfare of animals.
The Global Animal Welfare Awards 2017 will be presented to 1 selected veterinarian from each of the 6 WVA regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, North Africa/the Middle East and Asia/Oceania).
The WVA Animal Welfare Awards Ceremony will take place in Incheon, Korea during the 33rd World Veterinary Congress where the winners will be invited to receive a monetary award of €5,000*.
Eligible nominees: Nominees must be veterinarians. Nominations shall be submitted by the WVA Constituent member organizations.
Selection process: The applications will be reviewed by the WVA Review Committee that will score nominations received based on the specific scoring rubric.
Nomination submission: Nominations shall consist of the following:
- Complete Nomination Form (link below).
- Supporting letter from the nominator who is familiar with the nominee’s contributions in the Animal Welfare field giving a motivation for its nomination.
- Motivation letter by the nominee describing his/her contributions in the Animal Welfare field.
- Professional CV of the nominee.
- Any material to support the candidate (scientific articles, news items, videos, involvement in Animal Welfare projects, other recognitions etc.).
Deadline for submission*
Completed application must be submitted by 30 April 2017, 12:00 pm (Brussels time).
The application can be downloaded by clicking here.
|ThePigSite News Desk|