If you wish to contact CEVA SANTE ANIMALE. please visit their contact page
- It is a “cold” strain in so far as its optimal development takes place at 33° C
- It is a “labile” strain because its infective activity is destroyed at 56° C under otherwise normal environmental conditions
- Immunity in the vaccinated animal develops rapidly (in 10 to 12 days)
- The degree of immunity conferred is extremely high; the highest level is reached very rapidly (between the 30th and 35th days) and remains at a high level for at least 48 months
- The immunity is obtained with only one injection
- COGLAPEST provides total immunisation against all types of Hog Cholera viruses
- No symptoms of disease are seen after vaccination
- There are not teratogenic effects
- There is no effect on the fertility of sows.
- Piglets vaccinated or born from vaccinated sows grow at normal rates
Classical Swine Fever (CSF) - Hog Cholera (HC)
Classical swine fever (CSF), otherwise known as hog cholera (HC) or just swine fever, is a specific viral disease of pigs. It affects no other species. It is a notifiable disease in most countries of the world.
Product indications, usage instructions & withdrawal periods may vary by Country.
Always follow label instructions and consult your veteriarian or pig health adviser.
This page contains information on veterinary pharmaceutical and biological products that are sold in several different countries and areas where they may be marketed under different trade names and pursuant to different regulatory approvals. Accordingly, ThePigSite and CEVA SANTE ANIMALE give no guarantee that the details presented are correct with respect to all locations.