- Exceptional Meat Quality.
- Optimum Intramuscular Fat and Colour.
- Halothane Negative.
- Napole Negative.
- High Health Status.
- Selected for Growth and Carcass Yield.
• Develop a market leading high eating quality terminal sireline.
• To retain the genes from the foundation breeds for traits such as intramuscular fat, colour, taste, juiciness and tenderness.
• Improve the post weaning performance of the foundation breeds through intensive selection for growth and carcass yield.
Important Notes and Links
• Semen available from Top Performing Hermitage Terminal Line boars to support your farm specific breeding programmes.
• Fresh and Frozen semen supplied from Hermitage High Health, ISO9001 Approved AI centres.
For more information please Click here to download the Hermitage Genetics Brochure
Monday, August 15, 2016Importance of Improving Food Conversion Efficiency in Pigs
Friday, August 12, 2016Focus on Milking Ability – Maternal Line Index 2
Friday, January 30, 2015Split-Sexing of Finishing Pigs: the Benefits
Monday, December 08, 2014New Maternal Line BLUP Options to Maximise Profitability
Wednesday, December 03, 2014Hermitage Purebred Landrace GGP and GP Females