Brazil's BRF and Saudi Arabia's PIF to create poultry joint venture

BRF will hold a 70% stake in the venture
calendar icon 13 January 2022
clock icon 2 minute read

BRF said it will hold a 70% stake in the joint venture, while the Public Investment Fund will have the remaining 30%. The deal includes an investment of about $350 million, the Brazilian company added in a securities filing.

Melanie Epp

Melanie Epp is a freelance agricultural journalist from Ontario, Canada.

© 2000 - 2023 - Global Ag Media. All Rights Reserved | No part of this site may be reproduced without permission.