Registration Open for 2016 International Production & Processing Expo04 August 2015
US - Attendee and exhibitor registration and hotel registration for the 2016 International Production & Processing Expo (IPPE) is now open.
IPPE has secured more than 1,000 exhibitors and is expecting to attract more than 28,000 attendees through the collaboration of the three trade shows - International Poultry Expo, International Feed Expo and International Meat Expo - representing the entire chain of protein and feed production and processing.
The event is sponsored by US Poultry & Egg Association (USPOULTRY), the American Feed Industry Association (AFIA) and the North American Meat Institute (NAMI).
Attendees and exhibitors can register online to receive a discounted price of $50 (USD) until 31 December 2015. From 1 January 2016, the registration fee will increase to $100.
The IPPE website, www.ippexpo.org, offers access to important information including attendee and exhibitor registration, hotel registration and a schedule of 2016 educational seminars and activities offered during IPPE.
The annual global feed, meat and poultry industry trade show is scheduled Tuesday to Thursday 26-28 January 2016, at the Georgia World Congress Centre in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
Resuming for 2016 is the popular “Members to Atlanta” (M2A) programme, which waives the registration fee until 31 December, for attendees from member firms of all three associations engaged in the production of poultry, eggs and meat for consumption and feed and pet food manufacturers.
The program is supported through the sponsorship of elite IPPE exhibitors. They include Aviagen, Ceva Animal Health, Cobb-Vantress, Diamond V, Dupont-Danisco Animal Nutrition, Elanco Animal Health, Huvepharma, Incubation Systems Inc., Jamesway Incubator Co., Kemin, Soybean Meal Information Center and Zoetis.
“We appreciate and thank these elite exhibiting companies for participating in the Members to Atlanta (M2A) program. The program continues to provide results in increasing attendance and contributing to the success of IPPE,” said Charlie Olentine, IPPE show manager.
- The Expo will highlight the latest technology, equipment and services used in the production and processing of meat, poultry and animal feed.
The week will feature dynamic education programs addressing current industry issues. The International Poultry Scientific Forum, Spanish Technical Seminar for Maximising the Efficiency of the Poultry Industry, Pet Food Conference and the Environmental Conference for the Meat & Poultry Industry will kick off the week’s education programmes.
Several Tech XChange programmes will also be offered on Tuesday and Wednesday. In addition, the Animal Agriculture Sustainability Summit, Poultry Market Intelligence Forum, Media Training for the Meat & Poultry Industry, and the International Rendering Symposium education programmes will return for 2016.
The 2016 IPPE will also feature several new educational programmes including important sessions on food safety, consumer trends and international trade.
The following programmes are new for 2016:
- Pork 101;
- Ingredient Specification and Allergen Control;
- Achieving FSIS HACCP Validation Compliance;
- Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza – Lessons Learned;
- Production Improvement: Meat Color, Packaging and Shelf Life;
- Veterinary Feed Directive;
- Beef 101;
- Addressing the Challenges of Family Business;
- Regulatory Update: What’s Ahead for 2016 and Understanding Salmonella;
- Food Safety Modernisation Act – Phase III Training for Animal Feed Production;
- Poultry Handling and Transportation Quality Assurance “Train the Trainer";
- Wastewater Treatment Challenges – Five Shades of Grey;
- Feed Production – Updates on Issues Impacting Your Business;
- The Global Food Safety Initiative: Planning for Success;
- and Process Technology: Brines, Marinades and Cook Technologies.
Visit the IPPE website by clicking here.
ThePigSite News Desk